Latest Forum Posts

Page 1 of Parcel2go, DHL, Securicor-Omega sux

Retailer Reviews Forum

Parcel2go, DHL, Securicor-Omega sux

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 4th April 2004, 22:15

when you read `next day delivery by 5.30` you assume that`s what it is. i never thought that such a statement would need a small print. but so it does - `85% delivered next day`. so i faithfully sent something through them (parcelflash`s website was not working) on thursday and it was not delivered on friday. it only went from glasgow to burton for pete`s sake.

anyhow, my point - avoid these cowboys.

This item was edited on Friday, 9th April 2004, 00:27

RE: Parcel2go sux

kipster (Competent) posted this on Sunday, 4th April 2004, 22:29

Hmmm.. I think they use Securicor - so if the local Securicor sucks like my former local one did, then the smooth service often screws up.

Kip

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Monday, 5th April 2004, 16:10

yeah it is securicor/dhl - numptees have lost my package. dimwits. >:(

MADTheOgster (Elite Donator) posted this on Monday, 5th April 2004, 21:58

i always found city link to be very good :) when we used them they only ever delivered 3 parcels late, bearing in mind that`s 3 out of about 2000 :) not bad odd`s really, we used securicor before them, and as stated above they really suck :/

AH, LONE STAR. I SEE YOUR SCHWARTZ IS AS BIG AS MINE. ;)

general nobody @ www.dvdreviewer.co.uk chat@ retsgoeht[at]moc.liamtoh

Parcel2go, DHL, Securicor-Omega sux

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Thursday, 8th April 2004, 23:31

i cant beleive the crap they have put me thru. the first loose the package. then they find it and ship it to...wait for it...ME! THEN they realize and ship it down to the right place again. then they hang on to it for another 2 days. then they try to deliver it to the wrong address - who rightly refused. so then they ship it back to me. all the while, they say `no we haven`t screwed up`. oh and to top it all off, i tell them the right address at 0820hours this morning. they ship it back to me at....1000hours - over 1 hour after i bloody well told them the right address again.

if i swore i would use some not very nice words. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:( >:( >:( >:(

RE: Parcel2go, DHL, Securicor-Omega sux

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Friday, 9th April 2004, 21:25

the saga continues - they actually shipped it out at 1630hours!!!! over 8 hours since i told em not to. bloody idiots. NEVER USE THEM!

try parcelflash instead - waaaay better.

HaGGis! (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 13th April 2004, 15:25

I sent a package to spain via Parcel2Go... it turned up with a huge hole in it.. and upon opening.. alongside the Star Wars stuff that was supposed to be in there... there was a nokia 6100 ???.. it looks like the numbskulls may have damaged a few boxes and thought that the nokia came out of mine??...

so some poor bugger is missing his phone ...

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 13th April 2004, 17:10

so they very generously offer me a refund of £10.56 - doesnt even cover the money i spent phoning them! idiots, plain and simple.

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 18th April 2004, 22:14

bump - just in case you forgot.

Saqib (Elite) posted this on Wednesday, 28th April 2004, 12:56

bump

Go back to Retailer Reviews Forum threads, or All Forum threads