Page 1 of Watching streaming football games on my PC

PCs & Mobiles Forum

Watching streaming football games on my PC

Ben Franklin (Reviewer) posted this on Sunday, 27th February 2005, 13:55

Been doing work on my PC this weekend, and to help me along I`ve been streaming live soccer games onto my desktop. This weekend I`ve watched...

Southampton vs. Arsenal
Spurs vs. Fulham (2-0 woooo!!!) :D
Portsmouth vs. Man Utd.

and I`m now watching the Newcastle vs. Bolton game. As a student I can`t afford such luxeries as Sky Sports - so this is brilliant.

Ahhh... the joys of the Internet. 8)

Oh my God, Bear is driving! How can that be?

RE: Watching streaming football games on my PC

TinnionA (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 27th February 2005, 14:12

So which site are you using? I`m on footballstreams.com and soccerstreams.com. Sadly I don`t have a broadband connection, so I`m usually limited to radio but when I can get access to broadband both of these sites are useful. Unfortunately quality is crap and the servers are usually overloaded but still.

Ben Franklin (Reviewer) posted this on Sunday, 27th February 2005, 14:55

I`m just using a couple of programs, one called Coolstreams and one called VLC. If I use any forums to get the links from I go on Maxxed Football Forums or Glory-Glory.net (a Spurs forum). Otherwise I usually just connect to ESPN from Coolsteams as its nearly always showing the Premiership games. :D

Was a member of Soccerstreams - but you have to pay now don`t you? Plus like you said, the servers were always overloaded. With Coolstreams I don`t seem to get that at all.

Oh my God, Bear is driving! How can that be?

cfgte3 (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 27th February 2005, 15:45

I tend to use that freelivefootball site for the games that Sky haven`t got their mitts into. Not bad service, but the mods on there are a bit moody.

Rich

This item was edited on Sunday, 27th February 2005, 15:46

Go back to PCs & Mobiles Forum threads, or All Forum threads