Page 1 of www.model-gadget.com for my M3 DS Simply

Retailer Reviews Forum

www.model-gadget.com for my M3 DS Simply

bytemaster (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 22nd May 2007, 10:38

As the title says, I just bought a M3 DS Simply from www.model-gadget.com.

I had never heard of them but they seem to have the best price around. I emailed asking for them to confirm they had stock and that they shipped from UK. I received a prompt courteous confirmation.

I placed the order which was shipped within 24 hours.

I have no connection with them other than as a satisfied customer. I thought I would place this post as they don`t seem well known.

RE: www.model-gadget.com for my M3 DS Simply

jesterken (Harmless) posted this on Sunday, 3rd February 2008, 17:30

MODEL-GADGET CUSTOMER SERVICES NON EXISTANT
... THIS RIP OFF COMPANY TOOK MY ORDER/PAYMENT ON THE 06TH DECEMBER 2007......I`M STILL WAITING FOR MY R4.. 20 EMAILS, COUNTLESS PHONE CALLS....NOTHING.
I WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS I HAVE JUST SENT ANOTHER REQUEST FOR INFO.
I WILL NOT LET THIS GO

jesterken (Harmless) posted this on Thursday, 7th February 2008, 18:21

STILL NOTHING FROM THESE THIEVES....BE WARNED

MODEL-GADGET.COM WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY NOT YOUR CALLS/ E MAILS

I WILL KEEP PLUGGING AWAY UNTILL I GET MY MONEY REFUNDED OR MY ORDER FULFILLED.

just for info if model-gadget care my order number is 22195

jesterken (Harmless) posted this on Sunday, 24th February 2008, 19:18

24th feb/ STILL NOTHING FROM THESE RIP OFF MERCHANTS.

THEY STOLE MY MONEY ON THE 06TH DEC for XMAS present and won`t even aknowledge me.
All their e mail addresses ignore you and the phone number was answered once then put down without speaking now they just don`t bother answering at all.
MODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNEDMODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNEDMODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNEDMODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNEDMODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNEDMODEL - GADGET.COM IS A CON BE WARNED
:(

bytemaster (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 24th February 2008, 20:37

I am sorry you have had problems, I made the original post in good faith. I placed three orders with them last year, delivery was within a week for the first two. My brother and a friend have also used them without problems. However I did place one order in early December, which was not delivered until around 21st December. I could not get any reply to chasing emails.

Probably would not use again.

You need to report your problem to your CC company, let them resolve the refund.

This item was edited on Sunday, 24th February 2008, 20:40

martin8777 (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 24th February 2008, 21:24

you might want to sort out the shift or caps lock key on your keyboard too...

my boss has ordered from them loads and has said they`re usually pretty good, maybe you`ve just been unlucky

jesterken (Harmless) posted this on Thursday, 28th February 2008, 17:21

UNLUCKY ???????
What planet are you on????? ( maybe planet model-gadget )
So if you pay for something, don`t recieve it then its down to being unlucky ????
i have no problem with any company falling down occasionally with orders, but when there is an issue CUSTOMER SERVICES should at the very least aknowledge complaints. ASK YOUR BOSS?
Seems really weird that you would take the time to WoRrY ABouT my CAps LOck/ SHifT keY???
could it Be THat IT waSMEanT!!! (it certainly seems to have got your attention)
this was paid for on the 06th december as part of an xmas present.
I will not let this go.
If by reading this ongoing saga someone is saved all this hassle GREAT

Bob-B (Elite) posted this on Thursday, 13th March 2008, 11:53

Actually, reading the posts of a one topic wonder makes me wonder if you have some oher agenda. Abusing forum members in your first posts certianly won`t gain you any sympathy here.

jesterken (Harmless) posted this on Monday, 17th March 2008, 17:24

Come on Bob, Grow up please. The whole point of these forums are to make peoples shopping/ spending easier by weeding out and highlighting thieves and recommending the legitimate people, along the way gaining valuable info or advice when something does go wrong.
As for abusing forum members if you read the post by the idiot who shrugs and says unlucky then i`m sure you`ll agree that this was neither helpful or intelligent and i fail to see why anyone would actually take time out to write something so negative and stupid.
since typing the thieves name into google i`ve found lots of similar people who have been ripped off by model-gadget so my post is not to get these people to give me my money back but to warn people that should they need to contact model-gadget if there be any problems then thay will come up against a wall of silence.

What i`m trying to say is: IF YOU`VE GOT NOTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY THEN.................SAY NOTHING! EASY

whoot (Elite) posted this on Monday, 17th March 2008, 17:35

nothing!

*why we clap..?
http://www.cyber-cinema.com/british/clockorangeTunnel.jpg">http://www.cyber-cinema.com/british/clockorangeTunnel.jpg" class="forumImage" />

Go back to Retailer Reviews Forum threads, or All Forum threads