Page 1 of bruce campbell fans beware.....ash is back .....sort of

DVDs & Films Forum

bruce campbell fans beware.....ash is back .....sort of

peter parker (Competent) posted this on Sunday, 30th July 2006, 18:34

heard about this project a while ago but to be honest thought it had dissapeared down a wormhole, while checking out the cast for spiderman 3 i saw this link next to bruce campbell and find out its allready filming....

My Name Is Bruce is the tale of a small town set upon by demons after a group of teen-agers unwittingly unleash an ancient curse. Campbell, playing himself, is kidnapped off the set of a B horror movie and, despite his protestations that he`s just an actor, is forced to play the role of his heroic movie character in order to save the town. Mark Verheiden (The Mask, TimeCop) has written the screenplay, and bruce campbell will both direct and star.

now before we have an onslaught of (this has been done before) comments just remember this is bruce campbell so who cares, just give him an excuse to pick up a chainsaw and do some demon slashing.

furthermore this little project has also been announced...
Bubba Nosferatu
Plot Outline: This prequel to Bubba Ho-Tep finds Elvis shooting a film in Louisiana when he runs afoul of a coven of she-vampires.

no one and i mean no one else could get away with these movies :)

RE: bruce campbell fans beware.....ash is back .....sort of

floyd_dylan (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 30th July 2006, 19:02

I wouldn`t hold your breath for another Bubba, it took Don nearly ten years to make the sequel to Phantasm, and he`s still yet to do another one, after leaving part IV on a cliffhanger.

Don is pretty lazy when it comes to doing his own movies.

floyd

Pete-MK (Elite Donator) posted this on Tuesday, 12th December 2006, 19:15

============================
Curse this infernal alcohol...

My Collection

whoot (Elite) posted this on Wednesday, 13th December 2006, 09:45

groovy...

Go back to DVDs & Films Forum threads, or All Forum threads