Page 1 of Durabrand LEDVD0701 as seen in Asda

Hack Help Forum

Durabrand LEDVD0701 as seen in Asda

Al1999 (Harmless) posted this on Wednesday, 9th May 2007, 21:22

The Pacific hack works for this one!

Multi-Region Hacks for Pacific DVD-1001

To change the current region setting on this player
1. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
2. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit
3. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to open the drive tray
4. Press the Clear button on your remote control
5. Press the 1 button on your remote control
6. Press the 3 button on your remote control
7. Press the 6 button on your remote control
8. Press the 9 button on your remote control
9. Press the 0 button on your remote control
10. Press the Open/Close button on your remote control to close the drive tray
11. Press the Standby button on your remote control to place the unit into Standby
12. Press the Standby button on your remote control to turn on the unit

Multiregion for 18 quid.

:)

RE: Durabrand LEDVD0701 as seen in Asda

vix11 (Harmless) posted this on Saturday, 16th June 2007, 14:51

Hi got one of these to take abroad as a prezy and thought I`ll unlock it here before I take it. Unfortunatly I don`t know if its worked or not as it doesn`t show me anything on screen like the durabrand 1000 does. I also I don`t have any cds to try out so i`m stuck on whether i`ve unlocked it or not. Is it possible for someone to show me screen shots or something like whats supposed to show on screen, as I only get the same screen and it looks like nothing has happened.

Another thing I noticed is that, unlike the durabrand 100, it doesn`t play mp3 which is a shame as the ppl I will be giving this to listen to mp3.

But if someone can get screen shots or a walkthrough of whats supposed to happen when the buttons are pressed I will b greatful.

VIX11

ChrisJS (Harmless) posted this on Wednesday, 12th December 2007, 15:20

The unlock does work but you get absolutely no indication that anything has happened. After entering the code I checked with Region 1 and Region 2 DVDs and both play OK. Looks as if it sets the machine to multi-region - there may be a problem with DVDs that insist on the machine being set to a specific region code.

butters (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 27th May 2008, 22:42

Cheers, worked great for me too - as said before there is no indication that it has worked, you should browse the R1 dvd`s on ebay, I picked one up for £1.60 delivered, very useful for these situations

Go back to Hack Help Forum threads, or All Forum threads