Page 1 of NEED Dvd hack for PIONEER 2750

Hack Help Forum

NEED Dvd hack for PIONEER 2750

theduder2k (Harmless) posted this on Tuesday, 31st August 2004, 16:52

Hi there all , any help would be rewarded in DVD hacking heaven.

I just got a pioneer 2750 and have saw region hacks for other models and cant find one for this , if anyone has an idea or link then please tell.

Thanks all

chill , not ill
DuDe

RE: NEED Dvd hack for PIONEER 2750

theduder2k (Harmless) posted this on Sunday, 5th September 2004, 20:19

anyone???

Arklinn (Harmless) posted this on Tuesday, 7th September 2004, 08:19

I also need region hack for this player. My model is 2750 - S. I don`t know if there`s any difference. I just want it to play R1 discs in addition to R2 discs...

dubby (Harmless) posted this on Saturday, 9th October 2004, 00:12

im also looking for a hack to make that dvd player multi regonal

beastwood (Harmless) posted this on Saturday, 23rd October 2004, 00:53

i have hacked my 2750-s with some help from other forums..

u need the following;
1.a PDA i used a pocket pc and download and install remote controller 5.5(free shareware version) onto your pc..
2.do a google search for dv-464 ccf hack file download that and copy it onto your pocket pc(i put it into the my docs folder)
3.run remote control on your pocket pc...load ccf....find the ccf file..u should get a device appear...go up to your dvd player and press 0...

mine was now multi region..

hth

mike66 (Harmless) posted this on Friday, 5th November 2004, 20:49

I have recently tried the method suggested by Beastwood and can verify that this is a sound and reliable method for the DV-2750. You do however need a PDA. I understand that no hack codes are available for Pioneer models and the best method is this one. I researched this thorougly and want to say a big thanks to Beastwood. In the UK the price difference on this model between multi-region and region 2 was at least £50.00 so this was well worth the research.

Thanks again.

Go back to Hack Help Forum threads, or All Forum threads