Latest Forum Posts

Page 1 of I`m in deep s*** AKA fulfilled a dream & now have to tell THO.

General Forum

I`m in deep s*** AKA fulfilled a dream & now have to tell THO.

Rassilon (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 11:14

Bought a TR7 to get me to & from work.

I still have one other dream to fulfill & thats get to own a MGB GT.

I consider myself an optimist, albeit an optimist with cynical tendencies and a dark side that Lucifer himself would find a little creepy. (Perhaps you've noticed.) You don't normally associate cynicism with an upbeat pov. But I have exactly that combination and will defend it.

RE: I`m in deep s*** AKA fulfilled a dream & now have to tell THO.

Stu UK (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 11:55

congrats one of my school teachers had one, he said he spent more time under the bonnet than in it, hope yours is better.

mmm chocolate

marksparks999 (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 11:57

prefered the TR8... but good on you, i am looking for a Datsun 280Zx, pre 84 the older shape, but all the ones i have found are full of tin worm!

`i am going to live forever or die trying`

Neiliboy (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 12:11

u got a photo??? :D

Abbey National Absolutely diabolical service - how hard is it to change £60 of coins into notes????
....more coming soon no doubt.....

dusty321 (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 12:47

(:¦ (:¦ TR7 (:¦ (:¦

Good god, hope you have deep pockets AND/OR service history!

My TR7 relationship was much like a marriage, sometime I love it, sometimes I didn`t, the constant was I always had my hand in my pocket. Dont let it get hot, cylinder head problems will cost you a fortune!

When all is said and done, its a great car... Enjoy it!

====================================

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."
- Christopher Reeve (1953-2004)

Rassilon (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 14:52

Its actually in Peterborough at present (quick meet up Neil & anyone else)?

Pictures here.

The nice part was after watching it all week & holding off the BIN option I got it for the reserve price of £500. :D

Mad possibly.

Deep pockets nah - Deep do doo with THO (she took it better than my worse case scenario though ie I still have my teeth & am not on the sofa tonight).

I consider myself an optimist, albeit an optimist with cynical tendencies and a dark side that Lucifer himself would find a little creepy. (Perhaps you've noticed.) You don't normally associate cynicism with an upbeat pov. But I have exactly that combination and will defend it.

This item was edited on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 15:53

Neiliboy (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 17:02

if you fancy coming thru cambridge I`d happily buy you a pint! :D

Abbey National Absolutely diabolical service - how hard is it to change £60 of coins into notes????
....more coming soon no doubt.....

Rassilon (Elite) posted this on Sunday, 9th July 2006, 18:17

Dagnamit - No drinking n driving. :(

Should still be able to make it to Cam though. :D

Hulk Smash! (Elite) posted this on Monday, 10th July 2006, 02:05

Quote:
Bought a TR7 to get me to & from work.
....of course.... for work.... we believe you.... :p

Quote:
& now have to tell THO.
"....game over, man - GAME OVER!!" ;)

This item was edited on Monday, 10th July 2006, 03:06

Rassilon (Elite) posted this on Thursday, 20th July 2006, 21:08

For those that asked (well Neil)

Go back to General Forum threads, or All Forum threads