Latest Forum Posts

Page 1 of Game on - 50 Frag limit.

General Forum

Game on - 50 Frag limit.

Fecker (Competent) posted this on Friday, 13th July 2001, 23:52

Having a bit of a DVD race with a workmate so we agreed on a first-to-fifty frag limit. I had 41 yesterday (+1 on order) and was calmly ahead. The swine only goes and buys 4 DVDs last night. He`s up to 44. Gaaaah!

Mine are all good though. I don`t think chick flicks should count.

Or is it a case of never mind the quality, feel the width?

What`s everyone else up to on the numbers count. I know there were some big hitters last time I asked....

RE: Game on - 50 Frag limit.

close to the edge (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 00:01

56!!!!!!!!!

Wife: "How much have you spent!"

clayts (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 00:26

Credit card company : "Please return your cards to us" LOL ;-)

Malky (Competent) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 00:53

I`m on 84 now.

I had to fit a heatsink and cooling fan to my credit card :-)

Malky

Blazingmonga (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 01:03

I am just onto 20........but I had to grind bones and work like a dog to get them. Credit cards are things of fantasy to me.

*sniffle*

close to the edge (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 01:04

Relates to the post up but one!

Flippin` ell that`s about 400 quid more than me.

I forgot the Bruce Spingsteen Video Collection that I have on order from ezy making 57!

This item was edited on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 01:05

Alan Titherington (Reviewer) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 01:21

77 - including the ones I have on order. Ah well - better buy myself a cardboard box, I hear the mortgage is cheaper. Only been collecting since mid January as well. Don`t tell the folks!!!!

Grunt boy (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 12:48

I have 77 too.

I had exactly this problem with a workmate. He started getting competitive and out-buying me.

Do you count films or SE discs? What about the 10 discs in the World at War boxset? Heh, heh. I decided a weighting value was required. I have top quality films and his were all sh*te. One "Apocalypse now" is worth 5 "Meet the parents".

But then I realised how sad this was. At the end of the day, I enjoy the movies I watch and don`t have a wife, an ex-wife and 3 kids to support. :D

Oh well, when they`re bugging him for a holiday or money to go to college with, he can always play them Space Cowboys. :D

Fecker (Competent) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 13:06

Grunt - I don`t count 2-disc sets as 2 e.g. Gladiator, but box-sets count e.g. Alien counts as 4.
It`s just like when I got my first CD player, always counting them, except I`ve resisted buying any old tat for the numbers this time around.

dicanio (Elite) posted this on Saturday, 14th July 2001, 16:28

im on about 85 and ive only been in the game since around mid january. im skint at the mo. Gonna have to get some things on credit

Go back to General Forum threads, or All Forum threads