Latest Forum Posts

Page 1 of Google your forum(s) username and/ or email

General Forum

Google your forum(s) username and/ or email

jc808 (Elite) posted this on Thursday, 23rd June 2005, 20:50

My email
Forum username
DJ/website name

What do you find? one thing springs to mind: Some rotter signed me up to several transexual mailing lists...

What `bout you?

RE: Google your forum(s) username and/ or email

famousjacob (Competent) posted this on Thursday, 23rd June 2005, 22:33

my username gave me my profile for this site :) nothing from my e-mail address :/

Matthew Smart (Reviewer) posted this on Thursday, 23rd June 2005, 23:13

I`ve googled my username before, and got a list of various haunts i use it.

Now, some geezer is using the same handle to talk about nuclear energy on various boards and blogs, and, apart from Reviewer, all i get are his posts.

I don`t want to lower his good username with the sorts of tripe i post*, so it`s maybe time for me to change mine then!

EDIT: Done! Like Jean Grey became Phoenix, Matthew66 becomes Way Cool Jr.

*See, i`m such a geek

This item was edited on Friday, 24th June 2005, 00:49

jeffthegun (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 10:25

My email address gives me loads of IMDB reviews ive done (a lot of which i cant remember writing).

My user name brings up postings from here, FARK, gamefaqs reviews and a few other places. It also brings up my Audioscrobbler profile.

Its also my DJ name, but I gave up DJing seriously when I went through a bit of a cash flow problem and couldnt afford records anymore. Now I just get mix CDs from my mates who kept it real. Still play house parties and the odd night here and there as a last minute `guest` (ie the chump who plays the first hour when no-one is there and they couldnt rope anyone else into doing it).

Randomly, we went to a good night the other week. Mastervibe (remember him?) puts on a night in Newquay. Nicky Blackmarket and Twisted individual played. Good sets all in all, but the f***ing MCs were awful. Kept chattering over vocals and turning the mic up. Assholes.

Oh, and Jc808, I really dont like your DJ name. Sorry. It sounds w***y futurist.

What im listening to (if youre interested)

jc808 (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 13:16

You don`t like my DJ name? boohoo.

I direct you to your signature for my thoughts on that:

jeffthegun (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 13:29

Touchee!

If you go making up threads just to whore your website, you shouldnt be surprised if someone comes out with something like that.

jc808 (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 15:47

Yeah right. Im whoring my website. Nice conclusion.

Tip: next time someone asks your name, dont worry your`e becoming an `advertisment junkie`, just say your name. Works, trust me.

jeffthegun (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 15:55

Conclusions Drawn: jc808 apparently fits quite snugly into the `can dish it out, but cant take it` category.

Specimen requires further study in order to complete hypothesis.

Results in summary:

jc808 (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 16:04

OK, smart lad:

If this is an entirely self-aggrandising thread on my part, why the serious reply:

Quote:
My email address gives me loads of IMDB reviews ive done (a lot of which i cant remember writing).

My user name brings up postings from here, FARK, gamefaqs reviews and a few other places. It also brings up my Audioscrobbler profile.

Its also my DJ name, but I gave up DJing seriously when I went through a bit of a cash flow problem and couldnt afford records anymore. Now I just get mix CDs from my mates who kept it real. Still play house parties and the odd night here and there as a last minute `guest` (ie the chump who plays the first hour when no-one is there and they couldnt rope anyone else into doing it).

Randomly, we went to a good night the other week. Mastervibe (remember him?) puts on a night in Newquay. Nicky Blackmarket and Twisted individual played. Good sets all in all, but the f***ing MCs were awful. Kept chattering over vocals and turning the mic up. Assholes.

Oh, and Jc808, I really dont like your DJ name. Sorry. It sounds w***y futurist.

So its only a serious thread up until I bite you back? at which point it becomes `(a thread) just to whore your website`

Logic scattered today? hot weather?

roar349 (Elite) posted this on Friday, 24th June 2005, 16:09

Fight! Fight! Fight! Buuuundle!

Go back to General Forum threads, or All Forum threads